Ormond Cricket Club's Policy For Safeguarding Children And Young People
Ormond Cricket Club wholeheartedly and unreservedly endorses and complies with Cricket Australia's Looking After Our Kids Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations and Clubs and abide by the Cricket Australia Child Safety Policy including the codes of behaviour for Australian Cricket Personnel. First commitment was made at the committee meeting held 21st August 2019, re-affirmed 21st October 2020, 11th October 2021 and further re-affirmed at the committee meeting held 27th September 2022 (see image).
Please note the following excerpt from the Minutes held 27th September 2022:-
"Proposed, accepted and adopted at the committee meeting held 27th September 2022 that the Ormond Cricket Club does endorse and adopt the Australian Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children and Young People, Australian Cricket’s ‘Looking After Our Kids’ Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations and Clubs, and Australian Cricket’s Commitment to Safeguarding Children and Young People, effective as at 27th September, 2021.
Further, I, William Robertshaw, as President of the Ormond Cricket Club 2022-23, do confirm that Ormond Cricket Club has fully adopted the Child Safety Framework (CSF) and will follow all aspects of the CSF in all future club activities."
- Ormond Cricket Club's Endorsed Australian Cricket Policy for Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Ormond Cricket Club's ‘Looking After Our Kids’ Code of Behaviour for Affiliated Associations and Clubs
Additionally, below are documents to be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org upon appointment for all new members of committee, team managers, coaches and other individuals who may have interaction with young people or children (Please note these documents were updated in 2020):-
- Looking After Our Kids Codes of Behaviour for Australian Cricket Personnel (updated 27/8/2020).
Individual members will be required to complete these forms for compliance with the Looking After Our Kids policy and Code of Behaviour
- Parent Guardian Transport Approval Form (Parental Permission must be sought for ANY transport (of juniors), that are Non-Parental/guardian, both within junior and senior fixtures)
- Member Protection Declaration Child Safety Acknowledgement Form
- Image Consent and Release Form (Parental Permission must be sought for photographs and/or their display of any juniors)
- Working with Children Check Information (Working with Children Certificate must be gained for all those who assist/engage in 3+ games with Juniors, e.g. committee, coaches, TMs, Captains - copies to be sent to email@example.com. Those who already hold a WWC must login and update their MyCheck Account to include Ormond Cricket Club as an Organisation - Use PO Box 57 Ormond 3204 and 0414 348 259)
Other Resources and Information:-
Below is information for anyone with any queries or concerns regarding any incident, disclosure or suspicions regarding child abuse in any
E E Gunn Reserve Pavillion Evacuation Diagram
30773-EE-Gunn-Reserve-Football-Stand-and-Pavillion-v4.pdf EVACUATION DIAGRAM FROM E E GUNN PAVILLION